11.27.2012

Mama Wolf

Today I'm feeling overwhelmed. It seems like everyday I set small goals to reach for the next day; I have a laundry list of things I want to get done, and I can never seem to get anything accomplished before work! Maybe I should try to be a little more realistic about what I can get done with two, active kids running around?


Remember birthdays as a kid? Practically revered as a holiday! Funny how the older we get the less important birthdays get...

I spent my b-day with my kiddos, and went to lunch with Cait. Since my hubby worked all day, we decided to celebrate the following Monday, and after failing to find a sitter we brought the kids thinking it'd be fun to spend the day together as a family.

We ended up eating at The Garden Restaraunt in Salt Lake. I've always loved the beautiful view from up there of the temple we were sealed in and the city. We sat near the window since K wanted to see the temple while we ate. Naturally, something had to go wrong during our meal, it's just the way of the world, right!? Poor K ended up flipping off his chair and banging his chin on the table, sinking his top teeth deep into his lip. It was a freakin' blood bath in there, and he was hysterical! He was so upset, then peed all over the chair and the floor. Poor kid! After that he was so grumpy, and there was nothing to make him happy. And somehow, a giant hole DIDN'T open up right in the middle of the floor to swallow me up whole! How rude is that? Needless to say, we won't be going there for a looong time.




Sweater: Forever 21 - $23 | Skirt: Forever 21 - $18 | Hat: Gap - $15 | Tights: Gap | Necklace: Handmade by Me for Sparkle Series

No comments:

Post a Comment