11.23.2012

Stripes & Dots

Anyone else felt like they had to roll themselves out of bed this morning, still feeling the effects of their Thanksgiving feast from yesterday? My, what a splendid holiday. I hope yours was as fabulous as mine!

And now, Christmas is definitely upon us! Got your gift lists written? Online websites thoroughly browsed? Coupons organized and ready? Santa letters drafted? Ya, we don't either. There is so much to be done! 
And here's another outfit for the books...


Always on board with mixing patterns, even two bold patterns such as stripes and polka dots. Adding a solid coat and shoes neutralizes the look a little, but I can't say I wouldn't throw on a third pattern to kick it up a notch. Gotta take risks!


I always feel more than able to run around after my kids in rainboots. Super comfortable, and no-fuss. 


Coat: Zara | Shirt: Forever 21 - $18 | Pants: Forever 21 - $22 | Rainboots: Hunters c/o Piperlime - $90

No comments:

Post a Comment