3.01.2013

Leopard & Specs

Can I get a big "hip hip hooray" that February is finally over!? We are one month closer to warm weather! I was browsing old photos on my phone the other day, and it nearly pained me to run across some from my mom's pool last year. Will summer ever come!?

My poor little tot is so sick. Double ear infections, cold-induced asthma, congestion, terrible cough, and tummy trouble. Winter is cruel. We went to the doctor yesterday, and before we walked into the office I took Sam into the bathroom only to discover that he'd had a #2 accident in his unders. Poor kid couldn't keep it in (tummy trouble)! Of course I had nothing on me. Stellar mom.       

After some serious wipeage, as best I could with toilet paper, and wrapping his pants and unders in paper towels, we headed out of the restroom and into the doctor's office with our heads held high (well, my head held high. Sam was unphased). No embarrassment here! It is what it is! 

Is it just me, or do Meg and I only talk about potty things now? Mothers, we are.



I was not feeling myself the day we took these pictures, and I couldn't really figure out why. I hope I'm not the only one that has those days. 

Maybe it was my straight hair? I feel like a hag when my hair is straight. That seems logical, right?



Sleeveless Button Up: H&M - $18 | Leopard Top: H&M - $13 | Leggings: Cotton On - $25 | Booties: Target - $20 | Glasses: Forever 21 - $8 | Bracelet: Forever 21 - $7

No comments:

Post a Comment