12.14.2012

Madness & Joy

How has December been for me so far? It's rocking my #$& off! Between my two jobs, I've been working about 55-60 hours a week. Sometimes not getting home until around 1 or 2am. Getting up with the kids every morning around 8 has not been easy. This is the busy season for my job, so it won't be like this every month. An end to the madness makes it bearable.

This last Saturday I dropped my kids off to be babysat for what seemed like the millionth time. I was off to work and I started sobbing. It's so hard not seeing those little angel faces when I'm at work. I love this time of year, but I can't wait for this busy season to be over so I can see my kiddos more!



Work's been tough, but I'm so excited for Christmas! I cant wait to see the joy on my kids faces when they open their presents. I'm trying hard to go light on the gift load, but it's hard to control myself. I want to give them everything!




Sweater: Forever 21 - $15 | Jacket: Forever 21 - $20 | Vest: Forever 21 - Gift | Liquid Leggings: windsorstore.com - $15 | Boots: Soel Swap - $10

No comments:

Post a Comment