10.09.2012

Ties & Booties

Ever looking for an outfit that easily transitions from day to night? Or specifically in my case, from motherhood to appointments at the salon. Here is one of those such outfits (day outfit here). By simply removing the sweater, tying up the bolo, applying a bold lip color, and swapping out the flats for booties, I've got myself a fancier outfit!



Leather pants; they're tricky. Finding that perfect pair that is neither too tight or too loose, AND pairs well with flats and shoes with height. I hesitate saying "heels" since I immediately picture a stiletto of sorts, which is not my cup of tea. So, "shoes with height" it is. 

Seems I may have fallen short in that mission. Not loving these with my booties. Live and learn! I am, however, in love with the riding stripe on each side. 



Collared Blouse: Forever 21 - $20 | Leggings: Cotton On - $25 | Booties: Target - $30 | Bracelet: Heirloom | Lipstick: Cover Girl Flame

No comments:

Post a Comment