11.12.2012

Military & Mini Me

The best part about this blog for me is that I've got to digging. Digging through my closet. Brushing dust off old articles of clothing (no kidding), searching for inspiration among "outdated" items I couldn't bear to throw out, and exercising my creativity with what I have. 

One such inspiration that sparked in my closet was a "military theme", especially since I'd been eyeing a military jacket for little V. The little chica pulls it off quite well, wouldn't you agree?





And while I certainly don't aim to match with my kiddos, I have to admit occasionally it's pretty fun when our outfits somewhat coincide. 




V's outfit ... Military Jacket: Gap | Shirt: Target - $8 | Pants: Target - $12 | Boots: H&M - $10 | Hat: H&M - $5

Meagan's outfit ... Military Jacket: H&M - $50 | Shirt: Forever 21 - $15 | Army Pants: Forever 21 - $20 | Heels: Forever 21 - $22 | Hat: Gap - $10

No comments:

Post a Comment