10.17.2012

Polka Dots & Pleats

Often I find myself saving my skirts for Sundays and special occasions, and the sight of numerous skirts in my closet makes me feel guilty. They should be worn often! 

One purpose of this blog is to really utilize our wardrobes; dig deep into the contents of our closets. If I would just reach for a skirt rather than a pair of jeans during the week, I'd end up with fun outfits such as this one more often; a completely doable weekday ensemble!



I'm also loving the knotted top with a maxi skirt. It really helps eliminate the bulky problem I often encounter when I tuck in my top, plus it adds structure to what could potentially be boxy. Bonus!






Chambray Shirt: Old Navy - $15 | Sweater: Old Navy - $15 | Skirt: H&M - $40 | Belt: H&M | Shoes: Forever 21 - $7 | Watch: Michael Kors c/o Nordstrom | Hat: Gap - $10

No comments:

Post a Comment